Wooden Nickel Contest!
What is it?
Wooden nickels are tokens that are earned for excellent patient cooperation. It is a motivational program for kids and adults that helps make orthodontics fun and successful.
How does it work?
At each regularly scheduled treatment appointment, a wooden nickel may be earned for each objective completed. Emergency visits do not count.
It is the patient’s responsibility to keep up with their wooden nickels earned; they will not be replaced if lost.
Services that do not earn wooden nickels include: exams, record taking, consultations, observation appointments, repairs, emergency appointments or retention visits.
Wooden nickels will be earned for the following:
- Having excellent oral hygiene = 1 nickel
- Arriving for your appointments on time = 1 nickel
- Wearing your elastics, headgear, removable appliance as instructed = 1 nickel
- Keeping appliances and braces from breaking = 1 nickel
- Bonus: an additional wooden nickel for making school honor roll
- Bonus: an additional wooden nickel for wearing your Mission City Orthodontics T shirt
- 20 wooden nickels- $5 gift certificate to McDonalds, Starbucks or In-N-Out Burger
- 35 wooden nickels- $10 gift certificate to McDonalds, Starbucks, In-N-Out Burger
- 55 wooden nickels- 2 movie gift certificates or $15 gift certificate to McDonalds, Starbucks, In-N-Out Burger
- 75 wooden nickels- $25 gift certificate to McDonalds, Starbucks, In-N-Out Burger
Who Can Participate:
All of our active patients can earn wooden nickels. Kids love it and adults are eligible, too! Some adults choose to select prizes for the children in their lives. Have fun with it.
Patients will have the option to cash in their wooden nickels at the time they are earned or they may be saved and collected for bigger prizes.
Each patient is responsible for their own wooden nickels. They cannot be replaced. Wooden nickels must be turned in to redeem the prize.
Please pick up a sheet of game rules and questions at Mission City Orthodontics